jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject Non JSR 170 - JackRabbit Dependencies
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:41:47 GMT
What is everyone doing about the non-JSR 170 parts of JackRabbit. I
think there was already a mention of a commons type area. I'm trying to
remove all JackRabbit references from my solution but I've got a bunch
left behind. I was hoping to be able to get to the situation where I can
just swap out JSR170 repositories is this going to be possible ?

My plan for now, was to hide them behind a common interface of my own
design but will there be enough commonality between implementations for
this to work. Any ideas welcome...

Thanks

Simon

Come visit us at:

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.