jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: contrib/orm-persistence
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:29:40 GMT
Go for it Serge !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Serge Huber [mailto:shuber2@jahia.com]
Sent: 27 June 2005 15:29
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: contrib/orm-persistence

I wonder if we shouldn't just commit my patch that's been available for
weeks that fixes this.
<cid:part1.03020403.06020508@jahia.com>

Agreed it does not fix every problem, but at least it will make things
compile again and we won't get the same question over and over in the
mailing list !

Opinions ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

Walter Raboch wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it seems that the classes InternalValue and BLOBFileValue moved
> from core to core.value. Can someone please fix this in following
files:

> - state.orm.hibernate.HibernatePersistenceManager
> - state.orm.ojb.OJBPersistenceManager
> - state.orm.ojb.ValuesToStringFieldConversion.java
> - state.orm.ORMPropertyState
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Walter

Come visit us at:

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.