jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy Russo" <roy.ru...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "PersistenceManagerFAQ" by edgarpoce
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:40:20 GMT

:But if I want to run the JDBC PM on a number of different
:database (Oracle, Ingres, MSSQL) I will need a number of
:different schemas, will I not ?

Unless this is standardized using Hibernate (or other ORM tool) where
you can generate the schema for any supported RDBMS.

STAY METAL!
Roy Russo
Jboss Portal Developer

: