jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit versioning & releases
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:22:37 GMT
Hi,

OK, I just created the unreleased 1.0 version in Jira, please feel free
to use it to tag any issues you think should be included in the 1.0 release.

What is the general feeling about making a release? What features that
are still missing should be included? How soon the release should be
made? What types of documentation would be needed? Best practices to
follow for release engineering?

I browsed through the open issues in Jira and scheduled some of them for
the 1.0 release. I also added some new wishes. Please feel free to
disagree with this proposed scheduling.

BR,

Jukka Zitting