jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Jackrabbit versioning & releases
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:26:09 GMT
Hi all,

Now that JCR 1.0 is done, should we start thinking about making the 1.0
release of Jackrabbit? I just took the liberty of upgrading the
Jackrabbit version number to 1.0-dev to match the latest JCR API
version, but I think that sooner or later Jackrabbit needs to start
using it's own version numbering.

So, how about creating a 1.0 milestone in Jira and using it to track all
the stuff that needs to be done before the release can be made? I think
that there are quite a few people who are waiting for an official
release before starting to use Jackrabbit.

BR,

Jukka Zitting