jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Using Jackrabbit with MySQL / Hibernate
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:07:39 GMT

Hi Digby,

The way to make Jackrabbit use the DB instead of the FS for data, is to
modify the repository.xml and workspace.xml files. They must use the ORM
PersistenceManager implementations. See the default files in
contrib/orm/applications/test/respository.xml and then in the workspaces
directories you have the configuration for each workspace.

Note that only the content itself will be stored in the DB. For the
moment the Lucene indexes and default nodetypes will be still on disk.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.