jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject custom namespace/node type import tool
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:54:56 GMT

in working towards an offline tool to import custom namespaces and node
types, i found that i needed to make some small changes to
NodeTypeReader and DOMWalker so that i could subclass NodeTypeReader and
access the namespaces specified in the node type definition file. i
opened JCR-142 and attached a patch.

you can view the code for the import tool (work in progress) at
<http://svn.osafoundation.org/server/commons/trunk/jackrabbit/>. i plan
to wrap a maven plugin around it so that i can use maven to initialize
my repository while building my server distribution. the importer could
be used in many other ways, of course, tho i haven't considered in
detail any use cases but my own :)

if there's interest, i'd be happy to donate the code to the asf (it's
under the apache license now).