jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Test data for TCK
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:11:50 GMT
Gennady Azarenkov wrote:
> The repository seems to be empty for read-only tests, when i tried to
> fill it adding the code to AbstractJCRTest it works
> but i am not sure if the data is correct.
> I guess there should be some procedure for inserting the test data for
> r/o tests but how to turn it on that is the question. :)

How the workspaces are populated with content for the read-only tests is
up to the repository implementor. In case of jackrabbit this is done
with a couple of additional test cases that are run before the actual
test cases of the tck are run. Those tests are located in package:
org.apache.jackrabbit.init

The TCK running the read-only tests will not attempt to write anything
to the repository because there might be implementations that are only
level 1 compliant and writing is not supported at all.

regards
  marcel