jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Getting VersionHistory after removing of a Node
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:42:12 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed that a VersionHistory still exists after deleting a Node.
I have two related questions :

1) Is there a way to also remove the VersionHistory (there is an API to
remove each Version, but not the rootVersion nor the VersionHistory
itself) ?
2) How can I have access to VersionHistory, once the Node is deleted ?
The JCR API contains a paragraph about "Searching and Traversing version
storage" with queries, but this won't help me to get the VersionHistory
of a deleted Node, or am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance for replies,
Cédric

--
Cédric Damioli