jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Workspace name and code was: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:12:24 GMT
Edgar Poce wrote:

>>I noticed that in your JDBC implementation you chose to map workspaces
>>to databases. What do you think is better between that and using an
>>extra workspace column ?
>>

>I still had no time to make the changes, but I'll use a single db for
>al the workspaces. If each workspace is mapped to a db, on workspace
>creation the PM should create a new db.

Hmm... I'm having another problem now. You suggested the use of a param
to set the name of the workspace. From the PM, how do I access this ? In
the PMContext class I only have accessors to things like the HomeDir,
FileSystem, NameSpaceRegistry, NodeTypeRegistry and RootNodeUUID. I
didn't see anything related to parameters. Has this been removed in the
current code ? Or are the settings set through setter and reflection API ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.