jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:38:57 GMT

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the resource.

On another point : am I right assuming that there is one instance of a
PM for every workspace, or did I understand it wrong ?

I noticed that in your JDBC implementation you chose to map workspaces
to databases. What do you think is better between that and using an
extra workspace column ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.