jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Ried <FlorianR...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JackRabbit as Shared J2EE Resource
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:32:44 GMT
Hi,

Jukka Zitting wrote:

>> I'm trying to depoly Jackrabbit as described in Deploment Model 2
>> (Shared J2EE Recource on Tomcat 5.5). After configuring and deploying
>> my WebApp I'm able to look up my repository, but the reference to the
>> repository is always null.
>

> Just checking, did you include the ResourceLink element in your
> Context configuration?
>
>     <ResourceLink name="jcr/repository"
>                   global="jcr/globalRepository"
>                   type="javax.jcr.Repository"/>

Yes, I included the ResourceLink element to the context.xml of my
Web-App. I think, that JINDI naming isn't the problem, beacause the
JINDI resource name is found. Only the returned resource (the
repository) is null.

Did I configure right the repositroy location in server.xml?
configFilePath="D:\repotest/repository.xml"
repHomeDir="D:\repotest"/>

Are absolute paths correct there? Perhaps there is no write access to
the file system? How to specify the login-credentials?

Cheers
-Florian