jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: JackRabbit as Shared J2EE Resource
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:11:36 GMT

Florian Ried wrote:
> I'm trying to depoly Jackrabbit as described in Deploment Model 2
> (Shared J2EE Recource on Tomcat 5.5). After configuring and deploying my
> WebApp I'm able to look up my repository, but the reference to the
> repository is always null.

Just checking, did you include the ResourceLink element in your Context

     <ResourceLink name="jcr/repository"

> Sorry for writing to the developer-mailinglist, but I couldn't find a
> user-mailinglist.

No problem, so far the dev list is also the user mailing list (see the
mailing list warning in [1]). You are welcome to share any problems or
successes you face.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail

Jukka Zitting

View raw message