jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "PersistenceManagerFAQ" by edgarpoce
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:38:46 GMT

If I may, I think just changing the phrasing to something like :

Persistence managers that store the item states in a complex schema are not the best option
for most users.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

ps : my schema is not that complex :) And I will probably in later version adopt something
similar to Edgar's JDBC schema (with one table per property type).