jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:28:58 GMT

Hi Edgar,

So that's what's wrong with it :)

I didn't have time yesterday to look at the problems. I submitted a
quick patch in order for everything to compile, and noticed the test
failures but didn't have the time to investigate further. Would you be
able to sum up the required changes in order to support this ? Does this
mean that each node/property needs an extra workspace name column ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.