jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:33:14 GMT
Hi serge

  I gave a try to the orm PM and found that it stores the data
disregarding the workspace name, which means that the data stored in one
workspace is accessible from any other.
  IMHO we should wait to commit the changes until this problem is solved
and both PMs, hibernate and OJB, pass all the tests. WDYT?

BR,
edgar

if you want to reproduce the error run the following code, it will fail
the second time.

String newNodeName = "ormtest" ;
// Default workspace
Session defaultSession = helper.getReadWriteSession("default") ;
Node defaultRoot = defaultSession.getRootNode() ;
assertFalse(defaultRoot.hasNode(newNodeName));
defaultSession.logout() ;

// Add a new node in workspace test
Session testSession = helper.getReadWriteSession("test") ;
Node testRoot  = testSession.getRootNode() ;
testRoot.addNode(newNodeName) ;
testSession.save() ;
testSession.logout() ;