jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand LEGA <legabertr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Default value and autocreated=true
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:07:44 GMT

Hello,

I must be doing something very bad with my node type declaration,
because I still have the problem.
I add a test program to highlight my problem : a simple java class with
a msdos batch launcher.

Please add all the necessary jar files in the lib folder, ie the following :
  . commons-collections-3.0.jar
  . commons-logging-1.0.jar
  . concurrent-1.3.4.jar
  . cqfs-3.5.6.jar
  . cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar
  . geronimo-spec-jta-1.0-M1.jar
  . jcr-0.16.4.1.jar
  . log4j-1.2.8.jar
  . lucene-1.4.3.jar
  . xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar
  . xmlParserAPIs-2.0.2.jar
  . and jackrabbit of course !

The node type layout is very simple : one type testNode.
   testNode, nt:base
      + property : name, String
      + property : state, String, mandatory, autocreated, default value
(draft)
      + property : alwaysDisplayed, boolean, mandatory, autocreated,
default value (false)

When I create a new node of type testNode, the two autocreated
properties are not present, and thus I cannot save my node because
they're mandatory. The test program shows all that.

Maybe some part of the node type definition (located under
content-repository\data\repository\nodetypes) is not correct, but it
used to work.

If you have any insight, please let me know :)

Cheers,
Bertrand.