jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:09:00 GMT

Ok I've done a quick patch to allow for compilation of the contribution.
Thank you for committing it as soon as possible. You can find it as an
attachement to issue : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-129$

I also saw that there are some test failures, probably due to new tests.
I'll try to work on that asap.

Regards,
  Serge...