jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Trouble compiling HEAD
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:52:13 GMT

I don't know if it's my configuration or a dependency that's in the way,
but I just updated my Jackrabbit from SVN and I'm having trouble
compiling. I get the following error :

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-svn\jackrabbit\trunk/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 362 source files to
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-svn\jackrabbit\trunk\target\classes
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-svn\jackrabbit\trunk\src\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\search\sql\JCRSQLParser.java:24:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class QueryConstants
location: package search
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.QueryConstants;
                                         ^
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-svn\jackrabbit\trunk\src\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\search\sql\JCRSQLParserTokenManager.java:23:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class QueryConstants
location: package search
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.QueryConstants;
                                         ^
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-svn\jackrabbit\trunk\src\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\search\sql\JCRSQLParserVisitor.java:12:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ASTPredicate
location: interface
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.sql.JCRSQLParserVisitor
  public Object visit(ASTPredicate node, Object data);
                      ^

Is anybody else getting this or is there a problem with my setup here ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.