jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand LEGA <legabertr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Default value and autocreated=true
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:38:40 GMT

Hello,

I'm moving my project to JCR 0.16.4.1 (ri-1.0 rev 180460 - 6/6/2005).
I'm under the impression that the default values don't work as expected
or changed in the newer version of Jackrabbit.

I'm declaring a node type with a string property (autocreated=true +
default value=foo). The problem is that I don't have the property
created and initialized with 'foo' when I create a new node of that type.

Is there any changes in the specs that prevent this from working ?

Bertrand.