jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Schotte <scho...@mayflower.de>
Subject Re: Contributing PHP port of JSR 170
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:09:19 GMT
Alan Mehio wrote:
> What benefits we again by porting JSR 170 into PHP which is not an OO language.

Please inform yourself about PHP (especially PHP5) before making such
statements. Also, please try to google about "PHP shared nothing" which
should explain the "shared nothing" concept of PHP which is different
from Java.

And I would like to appreciate to avoid any "my language is better
than yours" statements on this list which should focus about JSR-170
and its ports.

--
Mayflower GmbH / ThinkPHP                   schotte@mayflower.de
Martin Luther Straße 5b                     Tel: 0931 / 35965-0