jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Gennady Azarenkov <gazaren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting VersionHistory after removing of a Node
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:59:59 GMT
Hi Tobias,

> since the creation of a VersionHistory is triggered by the creation of
> a mix:versionable node, the removal should happen automatically, as
> soon as no references to that version histroy exist anymore. this is
> the case, when all mix:versionable nodes (in all workspaces) belonging
> to that VH are deleted, and all the versions in the VH are removed

IMHO it is good behaviour if there is only one versionable node belonging to
that VH
but i am not sure if it is correct to remove all versionable nodes (in all
workspaces)
belonging to that VH (especially if versionable nodes from different
workspaces
have base versions belong to different branches)?
i think we can not to change version history until there are at least one
node connected to it
and remove the version history along with the last versionable connected to
it as you suggest.

make sense?

Regards,
Gennady Azarenkov