jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jessica Delsinne" <jessica.delsi...@bull.net>
Subject jcr-rmi.jar construction problem
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:57:20 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to build the jcr-rmi.jar file because I would like to use a Jackrabbit content
repository in the deployment model 3 : The Repository Server.

When I run the command line "maven", I had no problem.
And the, when I run "maven jar", I had this error :

test:test:
    [junit] Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.rmi.RemoteAdapterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 19, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 2,804 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] Test org.apache.jackrabbit.test.rmi.RemoteAdapterTest FAILED

LA CONSTRUCTION A ?CHOU?
Fichier... C:\Documents and Settings\delsinnj\.maven\cache\maven-test-plugin-1.6
?lement... fail
Ligne..... 181
Colonne... -1
There were test failures.
Temps total    : 9 minutes 17 secondes
Fini le        : vendredi 24 juin 2005 16:40:46 CEST

Do you know what is the problem ?
Thank you,
Jessica