jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From v...@netcourrier.com
Subject COncurent access to resources
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 14:08:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm curently developing a CMS application and I would like to know if two applications embedding
Jackrabbit library can work on a common file system ?
For example if one is adding a file into a directory, will the other see the file immediatly
or is there a cache layer and a need to refresh it before ?
Is there some potential problems with such an implementation ?

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)