jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository Fatal Error
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 22:52:36 GMT
hi simon,

> I've a feeling its more to do with cfqs storage. Your tool runs fine, it
> finds the fault and then repairs the nodes. All very nice but I don't
> think its persisting it onces it has repaired the fault. Its almost as
> if the session is not being saved ?
> Its quite a large repository...so not to sure if you really want me to
> zip it up ???
just for my own interest how large is it? (#bytes, #items, #nodes)
and do you have particularly large nodes (with a large number of
properties or childnodes)?
the reason i am asking is because cqfs can be configured to scale to max
filesize by tuning the blocksize parameter in the config of cqfs.

regards,
david