jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples of writing binary data to JCR
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 11:43:02 GMT
hi dave,

thanks a lot for the contribution.
unfortunately, i only now got around to do it. i adapted your
code slightly, but functionality wise it should do the same thing.
please feel free to correct the changes if it is not what you anticipated.

regards,
david

On 5/3/05, Dave Sag <dsag@visualitylife.com> wrote:
> i guess that would presume that the source file i changed was the one
> in SVN already.  I took the code from the example and did stuff to it
> for my own app here, and the changed i added were to my app, not the
> jackrabbit src
>
> i suppose i should go and read up on patch files :-)  but we have
> never used them here.
>
> i am sure someone with commit rights to jackrabbit can copy and paste
> that code into place.  I have a short unit test for those methods too
> of course.
>
> cheers
>
> dave
>

> On 03/05/2005, at 4:21 PM, Brian Moseley wrote:
>
> > Dave Sag wrote:
> >

> >> sorry mate but I have no idea how to generate a patch file, or
> >> even  how to apply one?  i usually just update my src using CCS
> >> (SVN in  this case) and never bother about patch files.
> >>

> > svn diff > my.patch

standardize your content-repository !
                               http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170

mailto:david.nuescheler@day.com