jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mestrallet <benjamin.mestral...@exoplatform.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV exploration suites
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 15:55:29 GMT
Actually I asked the question because I already made the tests.

Basically it works (anonymous connection) but when I try to see
jcr:system nodes I get a serious error:

18.05.2005 17:43:18 *WARN * [http-8080-Processor25]
WebdavRequestImpl: Error while building xml document from request
body: Error on line -1: Premature end of file.
(WebdavRequestImpl.java, line 257)

....that breaks my entire Mac Finder :) And I have to reboot. (I can
say this is quite rare to reboot a Mac :) )

At the same time I checked it was not a bug in Tiger and tried with
Slide which works perfectly.