jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mestrallet <benjamin.mestral...@exoplatform.com>
Subject webdav suggestion
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 21:48:53 GMT
Hi

After a discussion with David (http://www.theserverside.com/news/
thread.tss?thread_id=33803) I have decided to test the jackrabbit
WebDAV implementation on top of our eXo JCR.

Unfortunately the code is not jackrabbit independant but the
dependencies are not that big.

For example in jcr-webdav there are some references to jackrabbit
core classes like some constants and utils class to de/serialize and
generate uuid.

So my question is, would you be interested to make those tools (the
rmi one is quite nice too) independent of the real implementation and
make it only reference the JSR 170 API.

If so, our team would be pleased to help you and contribute to be
sure the tools work on both Jackrabbit and eXo JCR.

Thanks

Benjamin Mestrallet