jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start Up Time
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 08:21:05 GMT
you are correct, currently the versioning initializes the set of
histories, but this will be optimized. afaik, the query index does
scale very well with an increasing number of items. we could add some
timing info for the startup.

cheers, tobi

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel