jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: encoding jcr names
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:31:54 GMT
well, the idea is to disentangle the jcr-server/jcr-webdav/jcr-client
stuff and to create a commons-jcr.jar and commons-jackrabbit.jar on
the long run (see 'WebDAV exploration suites' thread).

but of course you could help us here in fixing the escaping issue. so
we can put the respective methods on the commons-jcr or where ever.

cheers, tobi

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel