jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository Fatal Error
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 13:30:18 GMT
hi simon

  I'll create a ssh user account asap. I'll let you know the host,
user and password when it's done.

regards
edgar

On 5/27/05, Simon Gash <Simon.Gash@gossinteractive.com> wrote:
> The whole repository folder is 67mb and I've added about 2000 nodes. I
> can't really be more accurate due to another issue (that was fixed) I
> can't read the repository as it became corrupted. I tried to fix it with
> Edgars cool which fixed it, but was unable to persist the fix. I've
> tried to e-mail the repository to edgar but even zipped its over 20
> mb...I'm trying to think of another way of getting it to edgar ???

Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>

> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.