jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Repository Fatal Error
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 13:31:24 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Edgar Poce [mailto:edgarpoce@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 May 2005 14:30
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Repository Fatal Error

hi simon

  I'll create a ssh user account asap. I'll let you know the host, user
and password when it's done.

On 5/27/05, Simon Gash <Simon.Gash@gossinteractive.com> wrote:
> The whole repository folder is 67mb and I've added about 2000 nodes. I

> can't really be more accurate due to another issue (that was fixed) I
> can't read the repository as it became corrupted. I tried to fix it
> with Edgars cool which fixed it, but was unable to persist the fix.
> I've tried to e-mail the repository to edgar but even zipped its over
> 20 mb...I'm trying to think of another way of getting it to edgar ???

the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA.
> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please
notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended
recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this email.
> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as
information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete or contain viruses. This email and any files attached to
it have been checked with virus detection software before transmission.
You should nonetheless carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment. GOSS Interactive Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or
damage that may be caused by software viruses.

View raw message