jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Repository Fatal Error
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 08:40:32 GMT
The whole repository folder is 67mb and I've added about 2000 nodes. I
can't really be more accurate due to another issue (that was fixed) I
can't read the repository as it became corrupted. I tried to fix it with
Edgars cool which fixed it, but was unable to persist the fix. I've
tried to e-mail the repository to edgar but even zipped its over 20
mb...I'm trying to think of another way of getting it to edgar ???

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nuescheler [mailto:david.nuescheler@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 May 2005 23:53
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Repository Fatal Error

hi simon,

> I've a feeling its more to do with cfqs storage. Your tool runs fine,
> it finds the fault and then repairs the nodes. All very nice but I
> don't think its persisting it onces it has repaired the fault. Its
> almost as if the session is not being saved ?
> Its quite a large repository...so not to sure if you really want me to

> zip it up ???
just for my own interest how large is it? (#bytes, #items, #nodes) and
do you have particularly large nodes (with a large number of properties
or childnodes)?
the reason i am asking is because cqfs can be configured to scale to max
filesize by tuning the blocksize parameter in the config of cqfs.

Come visit us at:
Internet World 2005. June 14 - 16, Earls Court, Stand # A60

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before