jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Repository Fatal Error
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 14:35:24 GMT
OK I'll setup a specific repository busting example with the latest
JackRabbit code.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edgar Poce [mailto:edgarpoce@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 May 2005 13:59
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Repository Fatal Error

Simon Gash wrote:
> Its fairy easy to break the repository, just add a ; into the name for

> a new node.
I did so and it worked fine, I used the latest revision.
Could you test your code against the latest revision?. If you still get
the error, a junit testcase and configuration details would help to find
the cause.

 > I guess it should really throw an invalid path exception. My
> real worry is adding critical data and not being able to recover it.
> I'm using the CQFileSystem for storage by the way.
> Thanks
> Simon

the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA.
> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please
notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended
recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this email.
> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as
information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete or contain viruses. This email and any files attached to
it have been checked with virus detection software before transmission.
You should nonetheless carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment. GOSS Interactive Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or
damage that may be caused by software viruses.

View raw message