jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: builtin_nodetypes.xml Invalid
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 12:37:59 GMT
For some bizarre reason the tomcat web application was loading up a
number of libraries (in my haste I didn't record them), I simply removed
them from the eclipse web application project and it all burst into
life.

What was your work around ?

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Radford [mailto:sradford@bladesystems.co.uk]
Sent: 05 May 2005 13:29
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: builtin_nodetypes.xml Invalid

Simon Gash wrote:

>Nice one, you were right. In my case it was a TomCat classloading
error.

>Many Thanks

How did you get it to work? (my work-a-round isn't a good long-term
solution)

Sean

--
Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc
sradford@bladesystems.co.uk

Come visit us at:

Internet World 2005. June 14 - 16, Earls Court, Stand # A60

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.