jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: builtin_nodetypes.xml Invalid
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 12:18:37 GMT
Nice one, you were right. In my case it was a TomCat classloading error.

Many Thanks

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Radford [mailto:sradford@bladesystems.co.uk]
Sent: 05 May 2005 11:06
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: builtin_nodetypes.xml Invalid

Simon Gash wrote:

>I'm having a problem with a particular installation of jackrabbit
>running in Eclipse 3.1. I keep getting an exception.
>
>javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: invalid built-in node
>type definition stored in
>org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.xml: Invalid
>namespace reference in a node type definition: nt: Invalid namespace
>reference in a node type definition: nt
>
>On investigation I tried to load builtin_nodetypes.xml into xml spy but

>it fails to validate. Is there something wrong or am I missing
>something.

I get this error when I run my Jackrabbit in JBoss as a standalone
server. But when I run the same JBoss from within Eclipse (to debug) all
is fine. A classloader issue?

Sean

--
Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc
sradford@bladesystems.co.uk

Come visit us at:

Internet World 2005. June 14 - 16, Earls Court, Stand # A60

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.