jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject builtin_nodetypes.xml Invalid
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 09:03:37 GMT
I'm having a problem with a particular installation of jackrabbit
running in Eclipse 3.1. I keep getting an exception.

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: invalid built-in node
type definition stored in
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.xml: Invalid
namespace reference in a node type definition: nt: Invalid namespace
reference in a node type definition: nt

On investigation I tried to load builtin_nodetypes.xml into xml spy but
it fails to validate. Is there something wrong or am I missing
something.

Thanks

Simon

Come visit us at:

Internet World 2005. June 14 - 16, Earls Court, Stand # A60

Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804

SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.