jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject Re: examples of writing binary data to JCR
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 15:09:06 GMT
i guess that would presume that the source file i changed was the one
in SVN already.  I took the code from the example and did stuff to it
for my own app here, and the changed i added were to my app, not the
jackrabbit src

i suppose i should go and read up on patch files :-)  but we have
never used them here.

i am sure someone with commit rights to jackrabbit can copy and paste
that code into place.  I have a short unit test for those methods too
of course.

cheers

dave