jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository Fatal Error
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 16:03:17 GMT
Hi Simon

Simon Gash wrote:
> A cool tool with only one draw back, it didn't work :( For some reason
> it found the problem   ok, repaired it and then closed down. It didn't
> actually store the fix, I noticed that the wspStore.dat cqfs file
> remained untouched. I ran the tool again...same result. Am I missing a
> command line argument ?
There are 3 arguments:
-repair
-config="path to repository.xml"
-repository="path to the repository folder"

If you set -repair it will prompt to repair the inconsistency. The class
responsible of fixing the inconsistency generated by the '&' character
is o.a.j.sanitycheck.fix.RemoveChilNodeEntry. If it doesn't work
properly you can plug your custom fix, see the commons chain
configuration file (sanity-check-chain.xml).

If you can't make it work, please send your broken repo in a zip file to
my private address, it might help me to find a bug in the tool.

BR,
edgar

> Thanks
>
> Simon

Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>

> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.