jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: WebDAV exploration suites
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 16:41:35 GMT
Benjamin Mestrallet wrote:
> Actually I asked the question because I already made the tests.
>
> Basically it works (anonymous connection) but when I try to see
> jcr:system nodes I get a serious error:
>
> 18.05.2005 17:43:18 *WARN * [http-8080-Processor25]  WebdavRequestImpl:
> Error while building xml document from request  body: Error on line -1:
> Premature end of file.  (WebdavRequestImpl.java, line 257)

i don't think this is something unique to finder as the webdav client.
it happens to me using cadaver as well.

i also don't think it's a serious error. it seems to only happen for
requests without xml content bodies. i haven't bothered to look into it,
but i'm sure WebdavRequestImpl.getRequestDocument can be made a little
more robust so that it doesn't try to parse xml from an input stream
with no data on it.