jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV exploration suites
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 16:38:01 GMT
Benjamin Mestrallet wrote:
> Actually I asked the question because I already made the tests.

aha :)

> Basically it works (anonymous connection) but when I try to see
> jcr:system nodes I get a serious error:
>
> 18.05.2005 17:43:18 *WARN * [http-8080-Processor25]  WebdavRequestImpl:
> Error while building xml document from request  body: Error on line -1:
> Premature end of file.  (WebdavRequestImpl.java, line 257)

hm.... that doesn't sound like something serious.... basically...
this particular warning is generated whenever JDOM fails to
parse the request body.

> ....that breaks my entire Mac Finder :) And I have to reboot. (I can
> say this is quite rare to reboot a Mac :) )

uuuuu... that's bad.
could you provide a log of the communication and open a jira bug?
that would be helpful. the above warning does not tell soooooo
much about the what-is-wrong...

regards angela