jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Dependency on cqfs-jackrabbit
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 13:16:06 GMT
Since the cqfs-*.jars are available from a maven repository I don't
think there is a bootstrap problem. sure, if you have to build both from
the sources you will have to temprarily remove the cqfs dependency from
jackrabbit. jackrabbit will still compile because cqfs is only a
dependency that is needed when configured that way.

If I'm the only one using a windows machine I would be ok with removing
the dependency, but I guess I'm not.

regards
  marcel