jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav suggestion
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 07:04:45 GMT
hi benjamin

the aim of the webdav server/client part in
jackrabbit was to provide a jackrabbit independant
implementation.

the dependencies to jackrabbit-core is limited to
helper classes (with one single exception that is marked
as 'to-be-reworked'), that i would wish where not part
of the core but part of some more general jackrabbit
package... on the other hand i didn't want to duplicate
code (or using yet another library) just for the sake
of being independant.

i recently provided a list of dependencies to the
jackrabbit-core-team (tobias). maybe we can find a solution
to detach the fundamental utility classes from the core.

regards
angela