jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository Fatal Error
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 12:59:12 GMT
Simon Gash wrote:
> Its fairy easy to break the repository, just add a ; into the name for a
> new node.
I did so and it worked fine, I used the latest revision.
Could you test your code against the latest revision?. If you still get
the error, a junit testcase and configuration details would help to find
the cause.

regards
edgar

 > I guess it should really throw an invalid path exception. My
> real worry is adding critical data and not being able to recover it. I'm
> using the CQFileSystem for storage by the way.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>

> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.