jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: branch reference implementation
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:49:54 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Bertrand LEGA wrote:
> I'm glad to hear the 1.0 is reaching the home stretch !
>
> I'm eager to test the baby.
> As soon as the branch will be created, I'll be able to provide feedback.

Please keep in mind that this is only the revision / branch of
jackrabbit that forms the basis for the reference implementation.
However this will not be the 1.0 Jackrabbit release!
There are still some areas that probably need some more work / tests
before we can release Jackrabbit as production stable. I'm thinking of
areas like performance, scalabilty, tools, etc. well all that stuff,
which is not part of a specification, but still is very important.

> By the way, do you know where i can find the release 0.16.4.1 of the
> specifications.

The api is available at:
http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-0.16.4.1/

regards