jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Radford <sradf...@bladesystems.co.uk>
Subject JDBC PersistenceManager
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 10:14:28 GMT
Hi,

I seem to remeber a message on the list a few weeks back about a JDBC
PersistenceManager. Anyone know anything about it?

I know about the HibernatePersistenceManager, but that is not JTA aware
and each 'node action' runs in its own Transaction - and if you make it
JTA aware (as I have done) you still must use REQUIRES_NEW else you run
into duplicate persistent objects with hibernate.

I *may* have some time next week to play with a JDBC version, so thought
I should ask what (if anything) had been done so far.

Regards,

Sean

--
Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc