jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand LEGA <bertrand.l...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: branch reference implementation
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 08:17:20 GMT

Hello,

I'm glad to hear the 1.0 is reaching the home stretch !

I'm eager to test the baby.
As soon as the branch will be created, I'll be able to provide feedback.

By the way, do you know where i can find the release 0.16.4.1 of the
specifications. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the jcp web site only
propose 0.16.3.
A part the kind post from "port to jcr api v0.16.4.1", do we have other
doc on what changed from 0.16.2 ?
Or does the post cover all the changes ?

Keep up the good work,
Bertrand.