jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject branch reference implementation
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 15:28:16 GMT
Hi all,

as we are approaching the final stage of jsr-170 we are building the
packages needed for submission to sun. one part is the reference
implementation, which is based on jackrabbit.

we are currently using svn:externals with revision numbers to reference
a certain development state of jackrabbit to package it for the
reference implementation.

to make this process easier i would like to create a branch for this
purpose in jackrabbit. e.g. something like 'ri-1.0' (other suggestions
are very welcome). This is not meant to be the 1.0 release of
jackrabbit! even though we are probably not very far away from that
point. but that's a different topic we have to discuss.

are there any objections, comments?

regards
  marcel