jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject OnParentVersion meaning in JackRabbit ?
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 08:56:22 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wondering about the meaning and the use cases of the OnParentVersion
attribute on Nodes and Properties in JackRabbit, in particular
concerning INITIALIZE and COMPUTE values.
According to the JCR spec, it may exist a "way" to dynamically set
values during versioning operations, but the spec does not say much more.

And searching in the Jackrabbit source code did not help me either...

Are these features implemented ? Can someone point me to the right
documentation or source code to help me understanding the whole thing ?

Cédric

--
Cédric Damioli
ANYWARE TECHNOLOGIES