jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject TSS post on eXo JCR
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 08:56:12 GMT
Just in case you missed it:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=33803

It may be interesting to post some informed answer about Jackrabbit,
without of course going into a flame with the eXo people.

<rant>
BTW, these dual GPL/commercial licences like eXo make me puke. These are
plain commercial entities surfing the marketing wave of free software to
sell their stuff in a traditional way. I have nothing about classical
runtime licences, except when they're hidden behind GPL smoke.
</rant>

Sylvain